Monday 27 April 2015

Fitness Journey - Week 3 (Day 13 to Day 19) & Day 20

Keeping a journal of your activity does take time, and I lose an hour of my sleep time doing this. So even when I want to be regular at this I feel I will keep giving in to my ever sleepy self ( just like Nobita from the cartoon Doraemon :-D ) and sleep off rather that write about my exercise hobby. :-) 

Week 3 was a super duper flop though the week began very well. Day 13 and Day 14 I worked out hard in the gym with Day 13 for shoulders & back and Day 14 for  back & abs. These good days were followed by two terrible cramps day when I was not able to straighten my arms. My younger brother took full advantage of my helpless condition and trouble me by twisting my arms :-( Siblings are descendants of the Satan :-P So Day 15 and Day 16 were flop days. On Day 17 I was ready to get back on track but then a work meeting was set up during the lunch time which is the hour dedicated to gym. The gym silently took the back seat and let work guide the way. Day 18 was Saturday so no workout day and only cardio session at gym. No No.. I didn't go for that too. Why? JLT :-D Three days off from gym were quite enough to make me lazy. Day 19 being Sunday is the official day off from workout. Thus a distance was maintained from the gym. Not only that I even came close to junk food as I got a chance to party twice during the week. Therefore, week 3 was a flop week.

Today, with the day 20, week 4 begins and I am back on track. Again, due to work I skipped gym but exercised as hard as I could at home for an hour. My happy moment was when I completed 35 full sit ups in one go :-D My target for the week is to exercise for an hour daily for the coming four days. I CAN DO IT!




No comments:

Post a Comment