Saturday 11 April 2015

Fitness Journey - Day 5 : First Week Ends

The first week ends with not so perfect ending. I had to skip gym due to some work but I managed to workout at home for 45 minutes, 20 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of exercises for the core and the back. The workout was good but what followed was a mini disaster. I had to eat out :-P Yeah.. Yeah...! I could have controlled getting indulged into that tasty food but I couldn't. I did managed to avoid the Lachha Parantha (a special type of bread prepared in North India) and go for plain tandoori roti. So, it is not even that bad from my point of view. :-)

First week completed!


Fitness Quote: Don't stop until you are Proud
(taken from the web)

Tomorrow is the rest day. Lets recover and get back to business on Monday.. :-D
Happy Sunday to you folks :-)

Mental note: Eat Mindfully


No comments:

Post a Comment