Sunday 19 April 2015

Fitness Journey - Day 11 and Day 12

I skipped workout on Day 11, there is only cardio session at the gym on Saturdays but I did not go for it. :-( Day 12 is a rest day but I did some exercise today and watched what I ate.

In the last post I shared about a detox drink and I have been having it from past two days. It does not taste as I wanted it to taste, it is little sweet and little bitter too. The body cools down by the moment you gulp down the last sip :-) I have to try making a better version of the same drink or else it is better to bite into a fresh watermelon rather than sipping this bittersweet pinkish drink.

Week 2 ends with the status as below :

  • Worked out on 9/12 days
  • Ate junk in this week - 1 time (noodles )
  • Days without any exercise - 1
  • Current weight - 62.5 K
  • Am I happy - Yes
  • Am I satisfied - No
On recap there have been days during this time when I pushed my limits, felt strong, and delighted on my own performance. The days when the body ached were hard but the mind kept repeating, "better sore than sorry". At home I am still asked to stop exercising and neighbors say it too because It seems from my face that I have reduced a lot. But if you ask me I have only lost some weight but not achieved that near perfect shape. I have a long way to go yet and I won't stop. :-D 

Fitness Quote: Strength - Anyone can workout for an hour, but to control what goes on your plate the other 23 hours... that's hard work. (Taken from the web)



No comments:

Post a Comment