Saturday 28 January 2012

Heavy Heart...

I just finished up reading the all entries of the blog, blog Blah_blah, which had become my inspiration to start blogging.

I used to land up on that blog early morning, when I would have just opened my eyes and I still be in my quilt , or in the late hours of the night, before I closed my small windows to the world outside.In bus, train, auto-rickshaw,on the back seat of the car, on the terrace, in the loo, in the classroom and labs, market, kitchen, at friend's place, in my own room... I had someone with me,the blog, or may be the soul who wrote that.The blog was my companion and I took it wherever I went.I would look for an opportunity to sneak away with my phone and find a place where I could spend time with my new mate.

The blog helped me experience the joy of life in strange ways, making me smile at a moment or, at another, bringing a tear, that silently escaped my soul, from the side of my eye. It made me more loving. But above all it revealed to me that 'woman' is the most admirable and delicate creations of God. The blog stirred an emotion, that did exist before but never came to the forefront, the joy of being a girl or may be woman.There were posts that I did not understand, even if I tried hard to figure out what they meant, but at the same time there were posts that I loved.I even took a snapshot of one post that I fell in love with.The blog redefined 'the joy of sharing'.

But now, when I have reached the 'dead end' sign, I just can't accept the abrupt ending of my relationship with the blog.May be I will start my journey again and reread the blog...

posted from Bloggeroid

1 comment:

  1. Like I said, you are the best thing that has happened to Blog blah blah and its creator in the longest time. God bless you little one - and now that I know you have a relationship with my blog, I'll strive to keep at it and churn something new for you on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete